As a Decimal to Hex Converter, the Hexadecimal Calculator can convert any decimal figure into a hexadecimal figure and vice versa.
Convert decimal to hexadecimal number
Convert to hexadecimal
Convert hexadecimal to decimal number
Convert to a decimal number Put this calculator on your website
- Was this Helpful ?
The Hexadecimal Calculator converts between Decimals and Hexadecimals. Use the free Hexadecimal Calculator to work out your conversions.
What is a Hexadecimal Conversion?
The Hexadecimal Calculator converts decimal figures into hexadecimal figures bytaking into account the 16 different Hex figures and using them in its programming system. To switch from one system to another, you can also use the standard conversion table below.
How does the Hexadecimal Calculator work?
The hex calculator offers a simple way of converting between decimal and Hexidecimal figures. Simply fill in the fields of the Hexidecimal Calculator and press the calculate button to recieve the conversion you need.
Online Hex Converter
This is a free online hex converter that converts hex values into bytes, ints, and floats of different bit significance. With millions of different sensors and devices that will be connected to the cloud for IIoT, determining the Endian of the communication protocol is required to read proper values by the SCADA / IIoT server.
- The Hex-To-ASCII output will convert all Hex data into ASCII
- Hex-To-Binary will generated a binary string based on the hex string provided
- Hex-To-Float performs 4 conversions to each one of the 4 Endian Combinations
- Hex-To-UINT (Unsigned Integer) and Hex-To-INT (Singed Integer) Converts the Hex string to the 4 different Endian Combinations.
- We also perform to 16 bit conversions, Hex-To-UINT16 (16 bit Unsigned Integer) and Hex-To-INT16 (16 bit Signed Integer)
When interfacing with new hardware, it is sometimes difficult to determine the number format of a string of raw binary data.
For industrial programmers and field technicians, looking at the communication data in byte format would show an array of bytes that could be difficult to translate into readable text or values.
The complexity is compounded by having to deal with Bit Endians and byte significance. SCADACore’s Hex Converter will relieve some of the confusion with interfacing unknown devices.
Want to know more?
Contact the SCADACore to find out more about our monitoring and software consulting services.
- Do you need a fully-featured, low-cost remote monitoring solution?
- Are you and your programmers frustrated with embedded programming that is not part of your core business.
- Do you need short-term help in developing embedded programs?
- Do you have questions about architectures and need a second opinion?
- Do you want to make your job easier?